How to use Retrostick
Please read through this instruction manual completely before use. keep it well for future assistance whenever required.
- 1x hdmi console
- 2x wireless controllers
- 1x 8gb micro sd card
- 8x sucking fasteners
- 1x usb cable
- 1x manual
Name and functoons of each part and installation.
- Hdmi plug
- Insert to hdmi input of 1v set directly.
- DC-IN (Micro-USB)
- Connect to power supply
- MicroSD SLOT
- To insert a MicroSD memory card with games
- DIRECTIONAL JOYSTICK
- Move to steer 8 directions as follows
- SELECT (ADD COINS)
- Press to select playing mode or to add coins under arcade games.
- Press to start game play.
NOTE: Press "SELECT+ START" buttons on the controller simultaneously to call out a pop-up menu asking for options such as "SAVE,SETTINGS,EXIT or CONTINUE".
- X BUTTON: function may vary under differen game.
- Y BUTTON function may vary under differert game.
- Z / L1 BUTTON: function may vary under d fferen game.
- A BUTTON: function may vary under d erent game.
- B BUTTON function may vary under d1fferen game.
- C / Rl BUTTON function may vary under differen· game
Pl / P2 SWITCH Toggle to define the controller as Pl o as P2
(NOTE. it's NOT a ON/OFF power., 11 ch)